local itemName, itemTexture, stackCount = GetSendMailItem();
Get information about an item attached to a mail in the composer.
- void - nothing? Probably an index might be given if multiple attachments are allowed.
- string - The name of the item.
- string - Path to the texture to be used for displaying the item in the interface.
- number - The amount of items in the stack.
- The function is often used to check if attaching an item to the mail wa successful or if sending a mail has finished. For this second reason you should check the events MAIL_SEND_SUCCESS and MAIL_FAILED.